Trinity Lutheran Cemetery
Entrance into Trinity Lutheran Cemetery
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the source of all mercy and the God of all consolation. He comforts us in all our sorrows so that we can comfort others in their sorrows with the consolation we ourselves have received from God. (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)
Trinity Lutheran Cemetery is located in Bosque County in Clifton, Texas on TX Hwy 6. The Trinity Lutheran Cemetery Association oversees the cemetery which is avaiable to members of Trinity Lutheran Church.
Trinity Lutheran Church Cemetery Information
Trinity Lutheran Church Cemetery began in 1902 when members secured two acres of land for a cemetery. The congregation paid N. Jacob Nelson $100 for the two acres of land located north of the Clifton Cemetery. Today there are approximately 1700 interments in the cemetery.
Trinity Lutheran Cemetery is one of several cemeteries in the community used by Trinity members. Because of the victory of our Lord Jesus Christ over death, we who believe in Him, live in hope that though we die, yet shall we live.
Every effort has been made to record the Trinity Cemetery interments correctly. Individuals walked the actual cemetery several times reviewing the markers as well as reviewing the church's records. However, please understand that due to the age of some of the records, there may be inaccuracies. Any typographical errors were unintentional.
If additions, corrections, or other information need to be recorded, please send the information in written form to Trinity Lutheran Church, Cemetery Information, 803 West Third, Clifton TX 76634.
It is our hope that you find the Trinity Lutheran Cemetery information useful and informative.